ABCEP offers many opportunities to become involved and be active environmental professional.
How can you use your talents at ABCEP?
- Contribute to the Body of Knowledge
- Submit an article to the Newsletter
- Contribute your project to CEP-IN-ACTION PROGRAM
- Create and lead a special interest group
- Use your expertise to
- mentor a young professional
- present a professional development
- Become a professional liaison
- Help someone develop a Career Path
- Career Counselor
- Become a Special Events Leader
- Serve on an Ad-Hock Committee or Advisory Board
- Create a new program for professionals
- Gain professional experience
- Explore new things
- Gain recognition
- Network and keep active in your profession
- Feel a sense of satisfaction
- Add to your resume
- Use your talents
ABCEP members are eligible to become active participants in the association’s ongoing efforts to raise public awareness and understanding of the environmental profession and the Certified Environmental Professionals critical role in all aspects of our profession. We recommend members contribute their professional expertise on topics within their particular area of expertise and remain actively involved as a volunteer for ABCEP.