If you're a student and looking toward your future professional career join ABCEPs CEP-IT Certification Program. Full-time students are eligible to apply for the CEP-IT. You'll be entitled to these and more benefits - discounts on application fees and membership in ABCEPs MentorLink Program.
- Mentoring from experienced Certified Environmental Professionals.
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Career Guidance
- Connecting with ABCEPs MentorLink Program and pathway to acquiring your CEP-IT.
- Develop a path to professional certification as a CEP by ABCEP.
Student Membership Program
- Must be a full-time third or fourth-year student enrolled in an accredited university.
- Major in Environmental Sciences or other related discipline.
- At least 3 months of internship experience, volunteer work and/or employment in the environmental field.
- 50.00 Membership Fee
- Automatic MentorLink enrollment.
- Develop a step-wise pathway to obtain certification as a CEP-IT
- Student Certificate Program
Student Membership Application:
Initiate an on-line application for Student Membership by clicking on APPLY NOW button below.
Send in your non-refundable $50.00 membership application fee. You may send a check or you may pay on-line. If you pay on-line select the PayNow button on the payment page and use either your paypal account or your credit card. Once your membership application fee has been paid and processed by the Executive Administrator you will be notified by e-mail that you may proceed with the on-lone membership application.
Login on-line and proceed with your existing membership application. When you have finished your membership application and uploaded a copy of your transcripts and your signed ethics agreement; you will have completed your membership application and may submit the application to the Executive Administrator.
Prepare an e-mail or letter of request for your letters of recommendation from your academic professors or colleagues. Click here for a sample request letter in Adobe PDF format that you can print/e-mail. Some member applicants use e-mail to request letters of recommendation.
Once the Executive Administrator receives the three letters of recommendation and other membership application materials your application will be reviewed and the qualifications of each student applicant verified by the Executive Administrator. In order to be verified complete; all information in your membership application must be complete, all transcripts uploaded; and letters of recommendation must be received by ABCEP. You are responsible for getting that information to ABCEP within three months of the membership application.