Emerging Professionals EMERGING ENVIRONMENTAL PROFESSIONALS
The Academy of Board Certified Environmental Professionals (ABCEP) Emerging Environmental Professional Achievement Award recognize emerging environmental professionals for their leadership, professional involvement, commitment to foster environmental improvement, and actions to help make the world a better place for future generations. ABCEP welcomes participation by other environmental organizations in co-sponsoring these awards. The emerging environmental professional's contribution/achievements must be documented to include leadership at the local, regional, national and/or the international level. Nominations from you, your company, or agency describing outstanding environmental contributions from young professionals. ABCEP seeks young professionals whose leadership, projects or programs have advanced the environmental profession as recognized by others.Objective:
Nationally recognize extraordinary achievements, leadership, and spirit of young emerging environmental professionals.Eligibility:Environmental professionals who are:
- Not older than 35 years old in the calendar year in which they are nominated.
- Must possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited university in an applicable field.
- Must be a full-time environmental professional.
- Must have a minimum of 5-years professional experience in a position of responsible charge.
- Must have made a valuable contribution to the profession by serving in a leadership position.
For more information please refer to ABCEPs AWARDS page and look for information on the Emerging Environmental Professional Achievement Award; or please contact ABCEPs Executive Administrator; and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the Emerging Environmental Professional Program.